The Barry L. Miller Foundation for Arts and Education
The Barry L. Miller Foundation for Arts and Education provides financial support for ongoing initiatives in Central Florida arts and education. The foundation is funded by Mr. Miller and managed by the Community Foundation of Central Florida.
- The foundation awarded its first grant in May of 2013: A $10,000 grant to the Orlando International Fringe Theater Festival.
- During the 22nd annual Orlando Fringe Festival, Mr. Miller issued a challenge to the Orlando Fringe to raise $10,000 in donations that the foundation would match.
- Orlando Fringe exceeded the donation target and in honor of the promise Barry awarded a check to the organization.
Did you know?
- Mr. Miller has been involved in the arts for many years.
- He has served on the board of the Orlando Shakespeare Theater.
- Barry was executive producer of the Grammy Nominated “How to Succeed in Business” cast Album starring Daniel Radcliffe.