Closing Been Delayed? We’re Here To Help!
We understand the challenges posed by the recent cyber security disruptions at a national title insurance company and we’re here to help you navigate through it smoothly. Introducing The Closing Agent’s Rapid Response Hotline – your express lane to expedite the closing process!
Our dedicated and highly trained staff is standing by, ready to assist you in leveraging our network of insurance underwriters.
With more than 30 years of experience serving Florida our team can guide you through the process of successfully closing your transaction.
A delayed disbursement can occur for a variety of reasons, including issues with loan documentation, underwriting or a mortgage falling through at closing. The Closing Agent utilizes rapid disbursement procedures to ensure you don’t have to worry about these concerns.
- Multiple Underwriters
- In-House Real Estate Legal Team
- Rapid Response Hotline helping to expedite the closing, including a transfer checklist & attorney written addendum.
Why Choose Us?
- Proven Expertise: Serving Florida’s real estate needs for over 30 years.
- Expedited Support: Our experienced underwriters are ready to assist promptly.
- Legal Excellence: A team of real estate attorneys ensuring legal precision.
To speak to one of our experts call the Rapid Response Hotline at 321.350.8561
In order to expedite the closing we will need as much information as can be provided. Including, where available –
- The contract and any addendums
- Title commitment and any documentation satisfying B1 requirements, including –
- Municipal lien search
- HOA documentation (estoppels & approvals) if applicable
- Payoff if applicable
- Survey if applicable
- If buyer is financing – Lender name, contact person, phone and email
- Any other pertinent documentation
You will need to document the transfer by way of a signed addendum. As part of our service we provide an attorney written addendum which can be downloaded here.